Sunday, July 22, 2012

3-4 years ago

Saw some tweets on twitter and it made me completely nostalgic about secondary school life.
Life was pretty good then, compared to now.

I had a hell lot of ups and downs in secondary school and only a handful of people would know what I truly went through and everything I did.
I would say more downs than ups but it made me really a lot stronger mentally and emotionally.

In Secondary 3 and 4, I was in 306 and 406 and this is my clique.

Left to right: Me, Yuenling, Zhiting, Luyi (who is also my schoolmate in nyjc now), and Cris.
Sure we've drifted a hell lot cos we're in different schools and never meet up again.
But these girls made school a hell lot easier for me.

                  

We did crazy things.
Sitting on the fourth floor looking at boys playing soccer.
Went to accompany Luyi shave the side of a head and make a cooling fin out of it.
Pass food around in the coffee shop cos we all had distinct differences (Any bit of veggie is transferred to Zhiting, any salty food to me)
Saw each other go through love and heart breaks.

I still miss each and everyone of you and I hope we meet up again.
                                    
                   

This is my class of two years on Prom Night.
I would say we're pretty much a very bonded class, except for a few misfits hahaha.

My class loves gambling.
In fact, love is an understatement.
We gamble at any possible free time and our debts to each other rocketed to nearly $300+!!
I think we have near 10 decks of card confiscated.

There was once the entire class skipped social studies lesson to go gambling at a friend's place.
Our excuse was that we forgot and since it was the entire class, it wouldn't be so bad.
But no, this smartass went to class and split the beans about our plans and for the whole of next week, we found ourselves in sweltering heat in the foyer.
No words.



This is Shaiful and one of my closest friends in secondary school.
He was always getting into trouble for everything.
He's really sweet in nature and here's a jizz shot of him while I adjust his bow tie HAHAHA.



Us during our Prom Night!
Luyi is still in NYJC with me and also in my touch rugby team.
So I sort of am still in contact with her the longest out of the four girls.
She's actually so much the same but so different at the same time, I can't place words for it.


The funniest thing we do after the crappiest days in school is to go to this shop in AMK called Top 20 I think. (& the shop is still there)
It sells the most ridiculous clothes and we would grab a handful of the worst and have fits laughing in the dressing rooms.
It was really our thing and it was so funny.



I was closest with Zhiting in Secondary 4 cause she sat right next to me.
We often had small conflicts and Zhiting once wrote a 'sorry' on a post it and just pasted it on my table.
I burst out laughing.
I saw Zhiting get together with David cos I was the one who paired them together!
I was very proud of my achievement then.
They had a lovely relationship and Zhiting was always very happy.
I don't know whether they hate me or thank me secretly on the inside x.x


Friends really do come and go, don't they?



2 comments:

Zhiting Tan said...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

Jasmine T said...

IKR :'(
Meet up pls!